Tuesday, August 19, 2008


I got to babysit Aidan,  Ally and Carly recently and it was SO much fun!!  The kids had a blast!!  There are all so cute together!



I finally got Ethan to learn how to smile for real, but the only problem is that he checks his teeth now to make sure he's using his real smile so sometimes I get this!:)

5 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big! Does Ethan have dimples?(sooo cute) I can't believe Hope! Did she grow up over night?! How they change in a hurry! I love the blogging world! The kids love to see pictures of their cousins! Thanks for sharing!!

Mubeen said...

Cute pictures!! That looks like Madyson's Puerto Rico onesie...oh memories!

markrystal said...

I think it's like he almost has them or something bc sometimes it does come across that way on pics!:)

Hunter Family said...

THAT'S where that onsie came from! I didn't think you guys had gone there. I've also been looking for that orange sippy cup for days! Did I leave it at your house or is it still at mom's? I was afraid that it was in the van, under a seat, getting all stinky.

markrystal said...

No I have a green one of yours and I have Aiden's shirts and two outfits of Ally's. We'll have to make a trip soon, I'm sorry i didn't think to put their clothes back in the bag!! Are you planning on coming back anytime soon?