

We went running to shake off the nerves the day before audition day. Man!! My face gets so red!

These are a few of the people that we met in line.
Look at that hot guy I met in line..Oooh baby!!
So finally it's my turn to go in!! It was very distracting because there were 8 booths and we had to line up in groups of 4 and I could hear other people auditioning, but I tuned it all out and sang well. I was nervous waiting in line, but when it was my turn I put it all aside and did the best I could.
Look at those judges!! They are soo uninterested!! The one on left kept on looking away..they were doing this with everybody!! I guess if I had to listen to that many people sing, I might get a little bored too, but it was annoying, I focused on her as I sang until she finally focused on me. 
Look at my hair!! Waiting outside for hours in the humidity really helped me get this gorgeous hairdo!! So I didn't make it:( But it was fun anyways, especially to see how it all works. The reasoning they told all four of us in our group was that the nerves got the best of us. And this bothers me because I know my voice wasn't shaky or anything. But they don't have time to explain it all to every person I'm sure. So next year I'm dying my hair black and going as an Asian!!HAHA
2 comments:
I am sorry it didn't turn out better for you! I think you are a great singer! I bet it was a great experience! The girls were so excited when they found out you were trying out for American Idol! It's one of their favorite shows!!
Analice
Awww, but so glad you tried out!!! Next year! lol-Can't wait till the concert!
Post a Comment