Krystal, I love these pictures. And I think the one of Ethan is really cute as well. It's fun checking out your blog every now and again. You wouldn't mind if I put you on my blog, would you?
Hey! I love Mubeen's henna art! I bought a henna kit once so that I could have a henna tattoo.... but I didn't realize how much work it was to put them on! I miss you guys soo much!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see the others! Have you put the header on your website yet?
Krystal, I love these pictures. And I think the one of Ethan is really cute as well. It's fun checking out your blog every now and again. You wouldn't mind if I put you on my blog, would you?
Hey! I love Mubeen's henna art! I bought a henna kit once so that I could have a henna tattoo.... but I didn't realize how much work it was to put them on! I miss you guys soo much!
Post a Comment