Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love all of Hopey's cute little expressions, she's adorable!!  I can't wait to see the pics from her Bday!!  By the way Darlene, where are they?!:)

Hopey's Bday invite with Daddy's special poem.

She's looking at her lollipop...wanting it back...

One of my favs.
Hopey just loves to be tickled...on the contrary Ethan expressed to me today while I was tickling him that he, "Does NOT like to be tickled!!"

She's so pretty!
The kids wouldn't stay still so after we gave up, I put them to bed at the studio under the lights and took a couple pics before they went to sleep, just randomly cute!

Cute....


Awww.....

4 comments:

the Tonioli's said...

Your pictures are so cute. Did you do those ones? I was wondering if you are coming to Grandma Heaton's for Thanksgiving because if you are then I was wondering if you would be willing to take a family picture of the the entire Tonioli family.

Darlene Moore said...

your husband has them on his computer...

katrina said...

What a cutie!

The Heaton's said...

Is she mad in the first picture? What a cutie!! Are you going to post some of her b-day party pictures?