I think hope did a great job of writing Ethan's name!


So last night I told Ethan that a perfect Vday present would be for him to wake up in the morning and clean his room, get himself dressed, and brush his teeth all before I wake up. Guess what?! He did exactly that!! So I made him blueberry-banana heart pancakes for breakfast:) He's such a sweet and thoughtful boy!!



The kids gettting ready to go wake Daddy up for breakfast in bed!!
They are Best Friends!!
Ethan and Hope Exchanging Gifts!!
4 comments:
Such cute pictures of your kiddos! Hope seems so much older in these pics! Looks like y'all had a great morning!
yummy, yummy! you are a better woman than i!
i wish my kids were best friends. well, they are...but also worst enemies! haha
Ethan loves his mama soooo much! What a grand prize for giving her just what she wanted! Hope and Ethan are true pals!
Love you all!
grandma heaton is here with me. we both think your kids are really cute. and grandma says your pancake looks really good too!
Post a Comment